Support for all
We are one of the UK’s leading care and support providers. Our services encourage independence, resilience and collaboration to help people live the lives they want.
We operate in 16 local authority areas, managing over 2,500 homes and providing support services to thousands of customers.
From retirement and supported housing developments, to homeless provision and domestic abuse refuges, we have expertise and experience in providing a range of services and homes to support independence for people with additional needs. You can find out more on our customer website.
This ranges from on-site additional housing management all the way up to and including care, support, catering and even some healthcare services.
- Sheltered housing for older people
- Extra care housing with self-contained accommodation and 24-hour personal contact from a team of trained staff
- Supported housing for vulnerable young people, young parents and people with disabilities
- Domestic abuse services
- Homeless facilities or accommodation
- Care services for older people living in their own homes
- Inclusive activities for older people including drop-in sessions and full day services with care provision
- Catering services providing nutritional, home-cooked food.
Work with us
We’re always looking for new opportunities to provide care and support services and homes across London and southern England.
If you’re interested in partnering with us, we’d like to hear from you.
- We have a strong record across a breadth of care and support areas
- We’re not just a landlord, but offer a full range of services, meaning an effective and efficient procurement process for our partners
- We invest in our people, offering excellent training and support to ensure the high quality of our services
- We own our buildings, giving us greater control and flexibility with how they are used.
Our highly-skilled and dedicated staff provide our clients with the best possible care and support, whether that’s in one of our properties, in their own home, or elsewhere. We also provide additional services such as intensive six-week rehabilitation support packages for those leaving hospital.
Our one-stop service delivers high levels of customer satisfaction and value for money. Using our in-house knowledge and expertise, we deliver care and support outcomes that are of the best quality. We're able to offer a range of best practice options and choices to local authorities.
Get in touch
If you’re interested in partnering with us or finding more information about our care services, please contact us.