Feel inspired to make a difference
Whether you are a Care Worker, Project Manager, Residential Development Manager, or just looking for your new challenge, we’ve got a variety of opportunities that will suit you.
We’re committed to supporting and investing in our people and providing a stimulating and flexible place to work. We take a lot of integrity in the work we do and strive for continuous improvement. This is what we expect from ourselves and those who work with us.
If you want to play a role influencing the future of the housing sector and share our values, then we’re the company for you. In return, we’ll help you reach your full potential, offer exciting career opportunities and development as well as a range of great employee benefits.
“Our ambitious plans to deliver the best possible homes and services rely on us having the right people in the right job. This means you can be assured we are completely committed to investing in you and your future.”
Rewards and benefits
We offer competitive salaries and a great range of benefit packages. We also provide a range of exclusive discounts to help you and your family make the most of your money, safeguard your future and look after your health.
Depending on your role, you could be entitled to:
- Pension contribution scheme: Employer contributions of up to 8%
- Generous annual leave: Paid holiday entitlements starting at 25 days, increasing to 28 days after three years’ service
- Additional leave: Discretionary grace days over the Christmas period
- Flexible benefits: A choice of private health insurance, gym membership, dental care and travel insurance
- Salary exchange benefits: Cycle2Work and Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Rewards and discounts: Access to a range of exclusive discounts and vouchers
- Group performance-related bonuses: Up to £700 for all eligible employees
- Employee assistance programme: Access to free financial, legal and counselling advice
- Employee reward and recognition scheme: £100 high street shopping vouchers
- Management and leadership development programmes: And support towards work related courses/qualifications.
Investors in People accreditation
In September 2017, we were proud to announce that we have retained our Investors in People (IiP) Gold Standard accreditation for the third time. This places the Group in the top 16% of IiP-recognised organisations across the UK.