We are a residential property group with a social purpose
Our vision is to improve people's lives through high quality homes and services. Whilst we take a commercial approach to housebuilding, we reinvest all of our profits into building more new homes and supporting the communities where we work.
We have 38,124 homes across London and southern England and our property portfolio is diverse. We build award-winning affordable, private and social rented homes, student, key worker and temporary accommodation, as well as supported housing and homes for older people.
Commercially we are one of the strongest players in our field, with a £320.4 million turnover last year. We have a Fitch A credit rating.
Once we have built our homes we stay on as landlord, maintaining a long-term relationship with our customers.
We are proud of our commitment to our customers. We offer business grants to budding entrepreneurs, support to homeless people and funding for social enterprise schemes.
A set of values support our vision and underpin all our activities:
- Deliver: We will take ownership of our work and deliver what we promise: high quality homes, excellent customer services and strong business results.
- Respond: We will listen to our customers and partners, understand their needs, and respond effectively in order to improve their homes and communities.
- Innovate: We will seize opportunities to develop innovative services that lead the sector. We will be flexible in our approach to new ideas and welcome positive change.
- Value diversity: We will embrace the diversity of our employees, customers and their communities, and the benefits they bring to our organisation.
- Enterprise: We will be commercially-oriented and competitive to support our business objectives.