Support for those who need it most
Our customer-focused services encourage independence, resilience, and collaboration to help people live the lives they want.
We operate in 16 local authority areas, managing over 2,250 homes and providing support services to thousands of customers. We offer a variety of supported services, including homes for young parents, retirement living, domestic abuse refuges and specialist schemes to tackle homelessness.
We have expertise and experience across this range of services and homes to support independence for people with additional needs. You can find out more on our customer website.
We also offer on-site additional housing management such as support, catering and other services for vulnerable adults.
- Retirement living
- Supported housing for vulnerable young people, young parents and people with disabilities
- Domestic abuse services
- Homeless facilities or accommodation
- Catering services providing nutritional, home-cooked food.
Work with us
We’re always looking for new opportunities to provide supported services and homes across London and southern England.
If you’re interested in partnering with us, we’d like to hear from you.
- We have a strong record across a breadth of service areas
- We’re not just a housing association, but offer a full range of services, meaning an effective and efficient procurement process for our partners
- We invest in our people, offering excellent training and support to ensure the high quality of our services
- We own our buildings, giving us greater control and flexibility with how they are used.
Our highly-skilled and dedicated colleagues provide our customers with the best possible support, whether that’s in one of our properties, in their own home, or elsewhere.
Our one-stop service delivers high levels of customer satisfaction and value for money. Using our in-house knowledge and expertise, we deliver support outcomes that are of the best quality. We're able to offer a range of best practice options and choices to local authorities.
“Services like Matilda House are very important for the community, otherwise a lot of people would still be living on the streets.”
Jabob, 22, resident at Matilda House
Get in touch
If you’re interested in partnering with us or finding more information about our supported services, please contact us.