We build and re-develop award-winning, social, affordable and private rented homes, student, key worker and temporary accommodation, as well as retirement living homes.
Through strong partnerships we build high-quality sustainable homes for sale and shared ownership via our FABRICA by A2Dominion brand. We’re also part of the G15, a group of leading housing associations in London.
At A2Dominion we're experts in the delivery of complex developments, unlocking value utilising our years of experience.
We focus on London and southern England, where we look for:
- Immediate land
- Strategic land
- Sites in prime locations
- Joint venture and collaboration
- Brownfield or greenfield sites
- Sites with or without planning permission, on a conditional or unconditional basis
- Subject to planning, option and hybrid agreements considered
We operate throughout London and southern England and would particularly like to hear from you if you have land in any of the areas below.
We chose A2Dominion as our development partner for a 265-unit residential scheme as they came to us with the most comprehensive assessment of the planning position and the site’s technical constraints. We had the added complexity of being early in the plan making process and wanting to deliver a country park as part of our proposals. We wanted to “give back” to a village that had been home to us for many years. A2Dominion’s team understood our aspirations and have helped us achieve them in a very professional way
Why work with us?
- A registered charity - We seek to maximise development value in order to reinvest in delivering our social purpose. Our vision is to deliver homes people love to live in.
- Long-term investor - We retain and manage many of the homes we build, taking a long-term view, co-investing with our purchasers, and investing in the communities we work in.
- Better values - We focus on quality and placemaking which research shows leads to higher land values.
- Swifter consents - Local authorities know who we are and are confident we will deliver what we set out to deliver.
- Financial strength - Our strong net asset value and business model ensures we can weather economic uncertainty better than most.
- A landowner legacy - We remain involved with our developments well past the last brick. As such, we want to build a scheme everyone can be proud of.
- Recognition - All effective introductions will be acknowledged.