We’re known for our financial strength and delivering results for both customers and investors.
Our ability to reliably deliver excellence across all aspects of our business shows in our £303.3m turnover, £6.4m surplus and operating margin of 25.8%. Our Fitch credit rating is A.
We have 38,395 homes in management and we continue to grow our development portfolio. At present we have over 5,009 new homes in our development pipeline, and we continue to look for opportunities to deliver more high-quality homes at an affordable price.
To date, we have raised a total of £770 million of unsecured funding through the retail and wholesale markets. These funds support the delivery of our development programme across London and southern England.
As at 31 March 2021, we had £481 million of revolving credit facilities (of which £425 million was secured undrawn), our total loan book stood at £2.3 billion of which £1.8 billion was drawn and the Group held cash of £34 million.
- Retail bond 2022
Our first retail bond was released in September 2013 and closed within two days, raising £150m towards building new homes.
The 4.75% unsecured sterling bonds, due 2022, are guaranteed by A2Dominion Housing Group Limited (A2Dominion). The proceeds are on-lent to members of the A2Dominion Group.
- Retail bond 2026
After the success of our first retail bond we issued a second retail bond in 2014. The offer period closed after just one day and raised £150m towards building new homes.
The 4.50% unsecured sterling bonds, due 2026, broke new ground with a maturity of 12 years, the longest ever in the retail bond market.
- Euro Medium Term Note Programme
In 2016 we set up an unsecured £1bn EMTN Programme to facilitate our future funding requirements.
To date we have issued a total of £410m plus an issue of £75m deferred until March 2022. The issues have all been rated at A+ by Fitch Ratings, mirroring both the programme and our long-term corporate rating.
The debut issue was a £250m 12-year unsecured sterling wholesale bond with a 3.5% coupon. The issue is also rated A+ by Fitch Ratings, mirroring both the Programme and our long-term corporate rating.
See our Annual Report & Accounts 2020.
- Investors Update 2021
- Listing Particulars 2021 (EMTN Programme Base Prospectus)
- EMTN Fitch Rating Letter 2020
- EMTN Fitch Rating Letter 2019
- Listing Particulars 2019 (EMTN Programme Base Prospectus)
- EMTN Programme Base Prospectus 2018
- Issuer ICSDs Agreement 2016
- Issuer Effectuation Authorisation 2016
- EMTN Programme Base Prospectus 2016
- Credit rating
Please see below our credit rating reports.
- Credit Rating Report - November 2021
- Credit Rating Report - November 2020
- Credit Rating Report - November 2019
- Credit Rating Report - July 2019
- Credit Rating Report - July 2018
- Credit Rating Report - February 2018
- Credit Rating Report 2017
- Fitch Sector Update 2017
- Credit Rating Report 2016
- Credit Rating Report 2015
- Environmental, Social and Governance Reports
Please see below our ESG Report.
Get in touch
If you'd like to discuss any investment opportunities, please contact us.