How we’ve supported our customers over the last year15 September 2023
Every year, we produce a report for our customers to explain how we’ve performed against the standards they can expect from us.
We want to be open with our customers about where we’re meeting our targets and where we need to improve.
We've published our Customer Annual Report 2023
You can read the report on our customer website.
In our customer report, we share information on how we’ve been doing with repairs, fire and building safety, customer service, housing management and much more.
Last year at a glanceSome of our highlights from last year included:
- 80% overall customer satisfaction
- £94.8m invested in improving and maintaining our customers’ homes
- £2,200 customers helped to access more than £7m in financial support
- £11.2m generated in social value
- 5,800 customers supported with finances, employment, health and wellbeing
Looking aheadIn the report, we also explain our priorities for the future which include:
- Responding to our customers’ queries more quickly
- Delivering repairs faster, with fewer visits to fix issues
- Resolving complaints more quickly
- Improving how we deal with anti-social behaviour
- Maintaining communal areas to a better standard.